- Diagnosed and fixed an issue for Booking.com that was costing £1.8MM/yr in unnecessary outbound calls.
- Setup an abandoned cart email marketing system for an e-commerce client that has recovered over £1 million in lost revenue.
- Eliminated a high volume of inbound telephone and email enquiries for Marriage Care by creating a book and pay system.
- Setup version control and a continuous delivery on the Dyno Rod and the National Audit Office projects.
- Created a system that allowed the rapid deployment 22 of country-level micro sites for the British Council helping their Digital team to get their main project back on schedule.
- Setup donations facility for local charity bringing in an extra £6K/yr in one-time donations and £12K/yr in regular donations.
- Recovered four hacked websites for The University of Salford and made sure that there was no loss of content. I helped their owners to understand why this had happened and taught them about how to avoid the same fate in the future.
- Was part of the team that built and deployed the cars.booking.com site which now generates approx 20% of all Rentalcars revenue.
- Increased user engagement in Betfred’s mobile app by adding live stats to in-play events.