I’m at home (aren’t we all) in Manchester. Our second baby arrived in March so between her and COVID, we’ve not managed to venture very far. We have some staycations planned in the next few months with family and will hopefully be getting away at some point next year.
Working from home for over a year now has meant that my only regular form of exercise, cycling the 6 or so miles into and back out of town, has fallen by the wayside. That said, it has meant I’ve been able to get into the gym a couple of times per week. That’ll have to do for now!
Last year was a bit mental for everyone involved. My wife’s cousin moved in with us for a few months and we had to call time on our tutoring business as it simply didn’t fit into our life anymore and had become a real headache. We had been looking for a buyer but sadly they all vanished as lockdown hit so we just shut up shop and took the hit.
Goals for 2021
- Trying to keep myself booked up with contract work that I enjoy
- Publishing a new episode of my podcast each week
- Attempting to create a ‘digital asset’ that’ll provide either steady side income or something I can sell
- Move house to ensure the kids can get into the school my wife teaches at
Habits for 2021
- Completing a CrossFit-style workout 2-3 times per week
- Planning and prepping healthy meals in advance
- Stop biting my nails
- Socialising more
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update it.
Last updated: Jun 5, 2021 at 8:55 am.